If coaches have one thing in common, it's that they are results-oriented. Coaching a rider isn't therapy. It's product development, with you as the product.
Coaches are helping you to score good results when and where you need them most.
They work through those difficult moments with you, and free you up to do what you do best.
A successful coaching relationship is always a partnership. To succeed, that partnership must be based on a solid foundation of trust.
The coach earns trust by giving advice that works. And riders need to trust coaches enough to take their suggestions and learn from them.
We at the Philippaerts Stables make that difference for horse and rider.
- Start riding using the best system and technique.
- You will have more joy in riding, and your horse will perform easier and better, also look nicer because better muscled.
- You will get better results in competition.
By relying on the Philippaerts Experience, you are creating the best foundation for a successful show jumping career.
- We offer training for both horse and rider, through internship opportunities and/or on-location assistance.
- We are also always interested in giving training and clinics all over the world.
- We provide our clients with an excellent follow up service.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.